Welding & Fabrication
On our vehicles we have low voltage welding sets, burning and cutting equipment to tackle most repairs on site.
On-site we carry out repairs to all types machines:
- Re-welding of snapped components
- Bin repairs all types
- Pin flaps cut off and repaired
- Guide rails fitted and repaired and re-bolted
- Chassis repairs
- Cage work repairs
- Machine supports made and fitted
- Pin and tubes made and supplied
When hot works are required on the customer sites, the relevant paper work shall be carried out to ensure safety of others and property.
We have a workshop based in Team Valley Trading Estate in Gateshead where we can fabricate bespoke parts for your machines and equipment such as:
- Safety cages and screens
- Laser cut bespoke parts for bins/skips such as door hold backs, hinges and retaining teeth
- Guide rails
We employ a fully qualified and experienced fabricator.
If you’d like to discuss your requirements, or request an engineer, please contact us.