We can transport your waste compaction equipment to our large workshop in Team Valley to do full or partial refurbishments. We can make your old machinery look and work like new – saving you lots of money!
We carry out:
- Machine electrical repairs from 24v ac to 415v ac
- Fault finding on control panels and external remote panels, motors, solenoids, contactors, etc
- Re-cabling of machines and auxiliary parts
- Fault finding and correction
We carry a vast array of electrical components on our vehicles:
This enables us to get your machine up and running as fast as possible, to ensure minimum disruption to your business.
Our engineers hold the City & Guilds 17th Edition IEE Wiring Regulations BS 7671 qualification.
We carry test equipment on our vehicles so that diagnostic tests can be carried out on-site to determine the fault on your machine quickly and correctly.
We carry out:
- On-site hydraulic repairs and fault finding
- Removal and repair of hydraulic cylinders or in some cases bespoke ones manufactured and installed
- Removal and replacement of hydraulic hoses
We carry a high volume of hydraulic equipment spares on our vehicles from pumps, valve blocks and hoses to oil. Hydraulics cylinders can be removed and new ones manufactured, saving you £1000′s from the manufacturers price.
If we do not carry your hose on the vehicle, we will source it locally and quickly.
- All types of bins – from 40 yard skips right down to 1,100 litre bins
- Hinge repairs, locking mechanisms and door catches
- Rigging screws
- Tipping bars
- Lifting trunions and wheels
If you’d like to discuss your requirements, or request an engineer, please contact us.